For those who don’t know, First bank happens to be one of the largest or biggest financial powerhouses in the African continent. The bank has been existing for years and has also been recognized as the best because of the quality service they deliver. As a way to make banking more convenient, they have introduced a new banking method, which is the First bank mobile code that helps customers with easy transactions.
This financial powerhouse offers customers services such as money transfer services, loans, cards, cash deposits, distributorship financing, foreign trade service, guarantees, and cash management.
The Benefits Of Using First Bank Mobile
- very fast
- It is convenient
- Very secure
- It is very easy for Banking
- it doesn’t need an internet connection
- ability to transfer money
- ability to check the balance
- You can buy airtime
- ability to pay for bills
- You can open an account
Here is how To Register and activate
- Just dial *894*0# and send, then select the debit card you prefer.
- Enter your 4-digit debit card secret PIN.
- Once done, then you can now enjoy First bank ussd mobile banking.
The Requirements For First Bank Mobile Banking
- This mobile banking is open for all first bank account holders.
- This mobile banking is available for users 24 hours, which means that you can enjoy first bank mobile banking any time any day
- The phone number you are using must be registered with First bank (That is the phone number used to open the first bank account)
- This mobile banking is available to all network subscribers in Nigeria
The First Bank Mobile Transfer Limits
The First Bank of Nigeria plc has upgraded their transfer limits on their FirstMobile mobile App from the N500,000 it was before to a daily limit of N1 million.
First bank stated that N150,000 could now be transferred via the app to a first bank account and also to other banks accounts without using a token.
Here Is How To Transfer Money Using The First Bank Mobile App
Note that as far as technology is concerned in Nigeria, it will only get better and better. For those who have a First bank account, you don’t have to worry anymore standing hours after hours on a queue just to make payments. This is because First bank has introduced one of the most convenient and easy ways to make fund transfers to banks. The only thing needed is to download the mobile App from Google Play Store.
Having this First bank mobile App gives you the ability to send funds, buy airtime, make bills payment and do lots more anywhere and anytime using your mobile phone. Below are the simple steps on how to download the FirstMobile app on your mobile devices:
- First, download the App from your app store such as Google Play Store
- Then open and click on register
- Once done, use your First Bank’s Naira MasterCard or Verve Card details, including the PIN to register for the service
- Once you do, you will receive a 5digit One-Time-Password (OTP), which will be sent to your registered phone number
- Then enter the OTP and any 5digits PIN of your choice, and then click on next. (This mPIN will be used to login to the App)
- Now choose two (2) security questions and answers
- Enter preferred 4digits transactions PIN and then click on save. (This transaction PIN will be used for authenticating your transaction)
Here is how To transfer funds To other bank Using First Bank mobile Code
For you to transfer funds from First Bank to other banks in Nigeria, just dial *894*Amount*Account Number#. For example, dial *894*1000*0039736973#.
Just ensure you follow the instruction on the screen to finish your transaction.