We’ll talk about how to buy airtime directly from your Polaris bank account in today’s post.
As a result, as a customer of Polaris Bank, you’ll be exposed to the bank’s approved methods of purchasing airtime.
Buying airtime using Polaris bank USSD code
This code is really straightforward and straightforward to use. The requirements for this are stated below:
- It does not necessitate the use of the internet or a data connection.
- It is a mobile banking system, not an internet banking system.
- You must have linked your Polaris bank account to your phone number.
- Your Polaris Bank account must have sufficient funds.
- All you need to complete this operation is a mobile phone with the same Sim card you used to create or establish the Polaris bank account.
Advantages of Buying Airtime with the Polaris Bank USSD Code
- The USSD code can be used to purchase airtime, data, and various bills at any time, anyplace, and on any day of the week.
- Works with or without a smartphone
- You can recharge your family, friends, and loved ones using the USSD code.
- You can send money to anyone at any time, from any location, any day.
- It is simple, easy, straightforward to use, and so on.
How to register for the Polaris Bank USSD Mobile Banking?
Enrolling in the system will be much easier if you already have a Polaris or Skye Bank debit card linked to your account.
Please follow the steps below to accomplish this:
Step 1: A list of debit card numbers (masked) related to your account will be displayed if you dial *833*1# on your phone.
Step 2: Select your desired debit card.
Step 3: Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your debit card.
Step 4: Make a new four-digit PIN; then press Ok should be pressed.
After that, you’ll get a rapid answer verifying that your Polaris bank transfer PIN code was properly generated.
How to Recharge for Self with the Polaris Bank USSD Recharge Code?
To recharge your phone directly from your Polaris account, make sure the Sim card you used to open the account is placed into your phone first.
Then, on the phone dialer, dial *833*AMOUNT# and click send. For example, dial *833*500# and then hit okay or submit.
Soon, you’ll receive a notification verifying the transaction’s success. The money will be withdrawn from your Polaris account, and the amount will be credited to your phone number.
How to Use Polaris USSD Transfer Codes to Recharge Others
One benefit of mobile banking is that you can do nearly anything while you’re on the move. You can recharge the mobile lines of your friends and family members just like you can do yours in a blink of an eye.
So, if you’re going to charge a family member, a friend, or a loved one from your Polaris account, dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONE NUMBER#.
For example, dial *833*500*08103287168# and then click OK. If the transaction is successful, N500 will be credited to the recipient’s prepaid account, and the same amount will be taken from your account.
Buy Airtime using the Polaris Bank App (VULTe)
Polaris Bank users can now take advantage of services such as purchasing airtime straight from their bank account and so on using the mobile app.
Polaris Bank customers that use the mobile app will have control over their accounts and provide a safe, secure, and convenient mobile banking experience.
Polaris Bank Nigeria Internet Banking Requirements
- You must have a Polaris bank account in order to participate. Whether it’s a checking or a savings account,
- The phone number and email address that you used to open the access bank account must still be valid.
- It is necessary to have a smartphone ( Android, IOS, etc)
- An active ATM card
Registration for Polaris Bank’s Internet Banking
To sign up for Polaris Bank online banking, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit Polaris bank’s official site.
Step 2: Click on LOGIN-POLARIS XPERIENCE or CLICK HERE
Step 3: Select the option that displays updated banking.
Step 4: Select New User and then Register Now.
Step 5: Fill in your current account number and email address to link it to your account.
Step 6: Enter the phone number that is linked to your bank account in the phone number field.
Step 7: To finish the registration process, tap Continue.
To select your chosen Username and password, click the User ID button. In such circumstances, the bank generates the user ID.
After you’ve downloaded the app, log in using the username and password you created before then move on to purchase as much airtime for yourself and your loved ones alike. However, if you have not yet created an internet banking profile, you should do so before activating your mobile app.