In this technologically advanced banking world of today, things are a lot easier than they were, say, decades ago. We have a lot of things at our fingertips, now. All we have to do is snap it, and it’s done, Simple.
Amongst these things is checking your GTBank Statement of Account online without the assistance of the bank. So, if you’re looking to check your GTBank statement of account online, then you’re at the right place.
Ordinarily, your GTBank Statement of Account is usually sent to your email at the end of every month. But if you want to check your GTBank of Statement of Account for any purpose at all, whether the month has ended or not, you can do that online.
There are more than 3 methods to check your Statement of Account, but in this article, we shall be focusing on only 3.
- Checking your Statement of Account through Internet Banking.
- Through the GTBank mobile app.
- Through periodic email notification.
Checking your Statement of Account through Internet Banking
The followings are what you need to do to check your Statement of Account by Internet Banking:
- Visit the GTBank website.
- Enter your login details on the Internet Banking section on the top right side of the page (Just below the GTCO logo).
- After logging in, click on Account Statement.
- Use the drop-down button on Select Account field to choose the account you intend to get the report on.
- Use the drop-down button on Periodto choose the periods you want to generate the report (E.g from the month of February 19, 2022, to March 10th, 2022).
- Click on Go.
- When the report has been generated, use the dropdown button on Export Format to choose which format you want your report to be in. Most times, most people go for PDF formats, but you are free to choose your desired format.
- Lastly, click on Print, on your browser option to print the current page you are on (the Statement of Account page).
Kindly note that if you had never enrolled in Internet Banking before, this method will not work for you. In other words, you have to register for Internet Banking before you can use this method.
Checking your Statement of Account through the GTBank Mobile App
The GTBank app is arguably the most convenient method of checking your Statement of Account online. It is convenient to use because you already have the app installed on your smartphone. And, like any other app on your phone, all you need to do is open it and sign in. Request for your statement of account within periods and, your Statement of Account would be shown to you alongside your account balance in the carousel for printing or for any other purpose.
To use the GTBank mobile app to check your statement of account, simply follow these instructions below:
- Open your GTBank mobile app.
- Sign in to the app with your correct details.
- Click on the Menubar at the top left corner of your screen.
- Click on My Services from the list of options you see.
- Click on Statement Request.
- Select the type of account and the periods within which you want the statement of account generated.
Once that is done, a PDF report would be sent to your email. Visit your email inbox and you will find it there. You can choose to download it into your phone by clicking the Download button on the PDF document.
Again, just like internet banking, if you are have not already enrolled or registered for the GTBank mobile app, you might not be able to use this method. To enroll, simply download the app and proceed to register, or better still, visit your bank for a more effective configuration.
The last method here, of checking your GTBank statement of Account online, is the
Periodic Email Notification
This particular method is quite different from the rest. It does not exactly need you to perform any action to get your account statement. Every GTBank customer gets an email of his or her Statement of Account at the end of every month, whether or not they requested it.
So, if you wish to see your statement of account for the whole of a particular month, simply
- Log into your email.
- Open your inbox and look for the message from GTBank.
- If perhaps, other messages have sent it downwards, you can click on the Search Mailbox on the top middle of your email page.
- Type in GTBank, and all the messages from GTBank will be displayed.
- Check for the most recent within that month, you’ll find your Statement of Account mail amongst them.
Time, they say, is money. The time you would use to queue up in the banking hall, could be put to other good use if you adopt any of the above methods. All the methods above are effective. However, if you want a Statement of Account within a specified date, then consider using any of the first two methods. We hope that this article has enlightened you enough on how to check Statement of Account online. For further assistance, or for more information on the above topic, kindly visit any branch of GTBank, and obtain all the information you desire.
How do I enroll for internet banking?
Visit the GTBank website. On the top left of the page, just below the GTCO logo, you’ll find the Register button. Click on it and proceed to fill in all information required of you. Better still; visit any GTBank branch if you need assistance with it.
Can I Print Out the Statement Report?
Whichever method you adopt, you can print out your statement report. For internet banking, all you have to do is click on the Options of your browser, select Print and it will be printed. For the mobile app and the periodic statement report that requires you to visit your email: just open the statement email and click on the three dots on the top right of the page. When the options pop up, select Print and that’s it. You can also download the document into your phone, and locate the folder in your phone, for printing.
Although you might have to visit a cyber café or a print service center to get it done if you do not have a personal printer.