Every Access Bank account holder needs to know their account balance from time to time. There are a few reasons for this. It could be because the bank account holder is curious about his/her reserve in the bank account or probably because they are preparing for an occasion and want to know their financial buoyancy. Or they probably want to ascertain the authenticity of an awaited credit transaction.
Having early info about your account balance can also help you notice and make a move against unpredictable expenses. Likewise, it can be a lifeline in case the account holder/owner begins receiving unusual charges or strange deductions from the bank account.
This article is aimed at advising Access Bank clients/customers on the different ways by which they can check their Access bank account balance without going to the bank.
Checking Your Account Balance via telephone
By following these easy step by step process outlined below, you can easily check your Access Bank account via your phone.
Dialing USSD code
Before we go dig deep into this procedure, note that this method’s use depends on whether the phone number has been linked and registered with an Access Bank account. Moreover, this option does not necessitate data Internet connectivity and works on every mobile phone.
Access Bank customers enrolled for the USSD can dial *901# and select check account balance. In case you need to link your number, kindly ensure you have your account number, and ensure your ATM card is available. If you have these in place, then follow these simple steps:
- Dial *901# using a phone number used in opening the Bank account.
- Reply the request brief with “0,” which implies enlistment for new customers.
- Continue to the next question with “5.”
- Input your Access Bank account number and press enter.
- Enter the last four digits on your ATM card
- Create your pin to be used in carrying out your USSD transactions. Also, ensure to remember the, so that you can easily change it if necessary in future.
- Confirm your pin.
As long as you have linked your phone number to your bank account, you can at any point dial *901*5# to check your Access Bank account balance.
Access Bank account Balance Via Access Bank Mobile application
Internet availability or data is necessary to check the account balance using this method. You can download the Access bank mobile application through the Google play store for Android devices, and it’s also on the Apple store for iPhone customers. Access Bank customers who are registered on this stage can check their balance through the following steps/processes:
- Sign in to your Access Bank mobile application profile
- Click on the menu button
- Select account activity and your account balance should be visible for you to see.
- Unregistered Access Bank customers can begin their registration and selection process through these methods:
- Install the Access Bank mobile application from your application store.
- Open and update the Access bank mobile application.
- After updating the application, click on the application menu and select SMS BANKING.
- The next thing is to create a pin that shall be used in carrying out transactions.
You can create a transaction pin by:
- Opening and launching the Access bank Mobile application in your Android, Windows, or iPhone
- Tap on the SMS banking feature present on the application menu
- Select the pin services feature.
- Click on create a pin, after which you input your account number, new pin digits, and confirm the new pin digit numbers.
By following the means above, you have effectively registered for the Access Bank mobile application and can check your account balance by following the standards for registered clients/customers.
Access bank account Balance through Access Bank Online
Access bank Online is where Access Bank clients/customers perform transactions without needing to go to the bank or ATM. The clients/customers require an internet-enabled device, a good internet network, and an Access Bank Online profile. It is pretty much the easiest route to check your account number because you can do so from the comfort of your home or office.
Unregistered clients/customers would need to visit the client/customer care representative in any Access Bank office to enroll for Access Bank Online. A form to be downloaded is accessible on the Access Bank’s official site. Please, put in your details and drop the form at any Access Bank branch.
Access Bank knows how crucial checking your account balance is to you. More reason why they have made different problem-free approaches to get this information available to customers. The USSD code is the simplest way, and registration is possible in less than 10 minutes.