In this time and day, lots of Nigerians carry out internet transactions at unprecedented rates. At such a time as now, you can accomplish dozens of banking transactions online from the convenience of your room or office, it is no news. Banks understand that it is a new way and so, they have to upgrade. They spend huge sums to make these services available, very secure, and without waste of time whatsoever.
Are a GTBank customer looking to learn how to generate the GTBank token for transactions? Then you are on the right page to get all your questions about the above topics answered.
All you require is the GTBank token and it will guarantee that your transactions are performed comfortably and securely. In this little article, you will be enlightened on how to procure, and also utilize the GTBank token code for your online transactions.
What is the GTBank Token Code?
The GTBank Token affords you optimum defense against online rip-offs, hackers, and fraudsters. It is the ticket that gives you ample permit to achieve 3rd party transfers and payments online through the GTBank Internet Banking outlet anywhere in the world.
GTBank token codes are employed in authorizing Internet Banking transactions. If you are a business person that sends a lot of money or funds every day, then GTBank tokens will be needed to fulfill your maximum daily transactions.
Back in the day, you will be required to pay for your own unique token code. It comes in form of a small device, one that you can carry around with you. But over the years, lots of things have been improved, and the excellent news is that you don’t have to give anybody money anymore to obtain your token.
Now you can create these code codes yourself, using the GTBank mobile banking form. This is feasible with GTBank USSD codes, and as mentioned earlier, it would cost you no dime.
Characteristics of your GTBank Token Code
- Can aid you in sending money to any GTBank account and other bank accounts in Nigeria.
- Can be used in paying for cable TV subscriptions.
- Can also be used to pay out your phone bills and internet service expenses.
- It can also be used to pay for your Visa expenses.
- Your GTBank Token can also be used to book the flight tickets of the following airlines (British Airways, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Etihad, Ethiopian Airlines, Kenya, Qatar).
- It can aid you in selling foreign currencies from your domiciliary account(s) to the bank.
- Sending money in foreign currencies like Dollars, Pounds, Euros from your domiciliary account to anyone, anywhere in the world.
- You can also use it to place a standing injunction on your account.
Uses of the GTBank Token Code
As already stated in the characteristics, you can use it to convey money from one GTBank account to another or from a GTBank account to an account number from another bank. Other uses are:
- It helps create secure codes that are needed for your online expenditures.
- It is effective for performing foreign exchange transfers.
- You will require it to process the draft and cash when in transit.
- If you want to put more service choices in your GTBank Internet Banking outlet, you will require the GTBank token to get it done.
- It is also helpful for initiating and carrying out your foreign exchange deals.
- If your old token stops functioning, you will be expected to get a token to get another one.
How to generate the GTBank Token using the Mobile App
By now, I can bet you are aware of how valuable this token is, without it, you can’t conduct your transactions, transfer money to your partners or make huge payments online. When sending an amount in millions from your account to another, you will require your unique token code to verify that you are the one. Below are descriptive steps on how to develop your own token code with GTBank mobile banking.
- Start by logging on to the GTBank Internet Banking Platform to begin registration for the token. You will be required to give your account number as username and you’ll also select your distinct password.
- Next, search the left part of the screen for the Help Menu and click on Settings.
- Input the token ID you have been issued by GTBank and ensure it does not contain any hyphen. Tick “Acknowledge” in the space given and then click on “Continue”. The number is inscribed at the back of your token behind the whiteboard. GTBank will mail you an SMS signifying that you have finalized the acknowledgment procedure for the token.
After this, you can carry out any online deal or exchange with the token after a complete 24 hours. You can utilize the GTBank Internet Banking Platform or the GTBank mobile app for any of your online transactions.
Steps in Generating GTBANK Token Codes Using Your Phone
You might be out of data, or out of a service area, but no worries. You can also do it without an internet connection.
- Dial *737*7# from the phone number registered with your GTBank account.
- Put your NUBAN Account number (This is also known as your normal account number).
- Then, type in the last 6 numbers of your GTBank debit card.
- You can simply dial *737# on the sim card on which you activated mobile banking.
- Then respond with 11 for NEXT.
- After then, select 8 for generating a token.
- Continue and put in the necessary details to get your token.
Benefits of GTBank Token Code
The token always develops a spontaneous code for every transaction you make, making it inconceivable for another person to carry out those same online transactions from your account.
It negates the necessity to go to a branch. With your token, you can accomplish online transactions anywhere in the world.
You can mail money to family and friends and pay fees from a computer or an internet-enabled mobile phone.
The token is the most advanced in banking security technology; it employs 128-bit data encryption to safeguard your account details. What this means is that you can never lose your money, or go wrong with the GTBank token.
We hope that you’ve had an eye-opening moment with this article. However, you can always visit any GTBank branch nearest to you, if you need help with the above.