Getting your account balance on the go has now been made easy for banking customers. With mobile banking and the likes, banking is now literally in the palm of your hands. The First bank insurance policy has not been left out of these experiences. If you’ve ever needed to check how much is in your First bank insurance account, look no further.
Here, We are going to talk about how to get your First Bank account balance through simple methods.
Why you might need to get Your insurance account Balance
With your First bank insurance account, you are required to pay a premium regularly, usually monthly; This is what reflects your account balance. Imagine if these payments do not go through and you had no idea. This is just one reason you might need to check your balance. Getting your Insurance account balance is very important to keep track of your insurance. You might need to;
- Ensure proper update/reconciliation of account balance.
- Know how much you’ve invested in your insurance account.
How to get First Bank Insurance Account Balance
Getting your Premium account balance has been made just as easy as getting your regular account balance. Here are the ways you can get your First bank insurance account balance.
- Using the First bank USSD code.
- Using the First Bank mobile app
- Through the First bank internet banking
- Contact the First bank insurance customer care service.
Get FirstBank Insurance Account Balance Using USSD Code
First, you have to be activated to this service from your registered phone number. To do this;
- Dial *894*0#.
- Select your preferred debit card. In this case, the card that is linked to your Premium account.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN and press Enter.
Your number is now Activated on the First Bank USSD Quick Banking Service and you can use the service to get your Insurance account balance using the USSD code by;
- Dialing *894*00#
- Follow the prompts. Request for the Account balance.
- Select First Monie from the Menu.
- Select Balance inquiry. You’ll receive an SMS with your balance.
You can also request a Mini premium statement of account using the First bank insurance and through this, you can see your balance as well as past transactions.
- Dial *894*AccountNumber#
- Follow the prompts and request your Mini premium statement. You’ll receive a summary statement of your premium transactions including your balance via SMS.
- Select Quick banking or First Monie from the Menu.
- Select Mini-Statement. You’ll receive a summary statement of your premium transactions.
Get FirstBank Insurance Account Balance On The Mobile App
Apart from USSD codes, banks have made banking easier with Apps. If you don’t want to use the USSD code mentioned above, you can also use the FirstBank insurance Mobile App to check your balance. To do this, Download the FirstBank insurance customer app from Google PlayStore or Apple App Store. It is compatible with all devices. After downloading the app, you need to Register/Activate to use the App. Now to check balance you;
- Log in with your FirstBank insurance details.
Once you’re logged in,
- Click on the Menu option/bar on your dashboard.
- Click on my Accounts.
- Select View policy. Your account details will be shown as well as your balance.
- Click the Request statement to get a statement of your premium Account.
Get FirstBank Insurance Account Balance through Internet banking
Another way you can get your Premium account balance online is by using the First Bank internet banking portal. All you have to do;
- Visit the website https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/.
- Click Self-registration
- Type in verification code
- Follow the instructions. Make sure all details are correct. You’re set.
- You can now log in to the portal with your User ID.
- Type in verification code
- Follow the lead on your dashboard to Account.
- Your Account balance will be displayed.
Get First bank insurance account balance by contacting the customer care service
This can be done by calling their customer care line and following simple instructions to verify ownership of the account before getting your balance or simply visiting any First bank branch to speak to the customer care representative to request your premium account balance or statement.
Do you need airtime/data to get the First Bank Insurance Account balance using these methods?
You do not need airtime or data to use the First bank USSD codes when getting your FBN insurance balance. However, if you’re using the First bank mobile App or the internet banking portal, you would need to have internet data.
Is there a fee charged for getting the First bank Insurance Account balance?
Yes, there is a fee to be charged for getting your First bank insurance account balance. To check your first bank account balance usually attracts a fee of 15 naira via SMS.
One of these methods is sure to help you get your First bank Insurance account balance seamlessly.
However, if you encounter any issues using any of these methods, you could visit the First bank insurance official website or Visit any First bank branch in your city or better still, contact their customer care service.