Firstbank is not just known as the first existing banks in Nigeria but also the best amongst others. Firstbank is flexible in providing online internet services to customers for minor and simple transactions or tasks. Internet services are very prominent because it eases the troubles of overcrowdedness in the bank for very simple tasks like wanting to know account balance. The reign of internet has truly improved on the effectiveness of workers.
People love to know their bank account for multiple reasons and first bank account holder are not left out. The first bank customers may want to know their balance either to keep record of their financial history like expenditures or what amount came in into their accounts. Also it is for ascertaining their strength financially either for a future event or a particular project at hand, it may be to confirm an anticipated credit alert.
Firstbank knows how her customers loves to keep themselves updated with their accounts balance and there are many provided mediums with which it can be done at ease by the first bank customers, therefore this article is aimed at giving comprehensive guidelines on how first bank account holders can check their balance. These transactions can be done from the comfort of their homes just with their smartphones and available mobile data or Wifi connection or sometimes a phone is enough.
Checking Your Balance Via Your Telephone
You can access your account balance on your phone through these two major ways, they are:
Dialing USSD code.
Before delving into this, the usage of this method depends on if the process is carried out using a phone number which is linked to a First bank account. This method does not require internet connection and this method is achievable on every mobile phone.
First bank customers who are registered for the USSD service can just dial *894*00#. If you want to register, ensure you have your account number, debit card on hand then, just follow these steps:
- With the USSD code dial *894*0# on the mobile phone
- Input the 4 digit PIN attached to the debit card
- Proceed to complete the registration by creating a special five-digit PIN
- Once registration has been completed dial *894*00# to check your First bank account balance.
How to Check Account Balance through First Bank Mobile app”
Internet connectivity is required to check account balance using this method. You can easily download the mobile app through Google play store for Android devices and it’s also available on Apple store for iPhone users. First bank customers who are already registered on this platform can check their balance through the following steps:
- Sign into your Firstbank mobile app profile
- Click on the menu button
- Select account activity and you account balance should be staring at you.
- Unregistered First bank customers can begin registration and activation through these steps:
- Install First mobile app from your app store.
- Open and update the mobile app.
- After updating the app, click on the app menu and select SMS BANKING.
- The next thing is to generate a transaction pin.
- You can generate a transaction pin by:
- Open and launch the banking suite app
- You are to click on the SMS banking feature present on the app menu
- Select the pin services feature
- Click on generate pin after which you input your account number, new pin and confirm the new pin.
By following the steps above you have successfully registered for First mobile app and you can check your account balance by following the steps for registered customers.
Checking Account Balance through Firstbank Online:
First bank Oline is a platform where First bank customers can access and perform transactions on their account without going to the bank or ATM. All customers require is an internet-enabled phone, good internet connection and a First Bank online profile.
Unregistered customers would have to visit the customer service in any Bank bank branch to register for First Bank Online. A form which can be downloaded is available on Firstbank official website, fill this form and submit it to any First branch.
First bank knows how important knowing your account balance is to you and herefore provided various hassle free ways to getting this information. The use of USSD code is the best and easiest way and in ten minutes results are displayed.