Gone are those days when you have to queue for a long period to get things done in the bank. Thankfully, innovation has given us a better way to make financial transactions with ease and speed.
There are simple ways in which you can make transactions from your UBA account to other banks. To know more about these steps, kindly read along.
How to Transfer Money From Uba to Other Banks Through Uba Mobile Banking/Ussd
First and foremost, it is necessary for you to link your personal mobile phone number to your UBA account. You can simply do that with your customer service agent in your bank or on your own.
After your number is linked to your bank account, you can perform as many mobile banking transactions as possible. One of these transactions is transferring money from your UBA account to other banks.
Follow these basic steps to transfer money:
- Firstly, dial *919# to access your mobile services. If you are not registered on the mobile bank services, you would be asked to quickly link your personal phone number to your UBA account by selecting the registration option.
- After you have dialed the code, choose the option of sending money to other bank accounts.
- Add the amount of money you want to send to the receiver.
- Add the receiver’s account number and confirm the bank details, especially the full name of the receiver.
- Input your pin when asked and press send. Wait till you receive a debit alert to confirm that your transfer of funds has been successful.
- Congratulations, you just transferred money to another bank account using UBA mobile code.
If you do not want to pass through the long process of sending money using USSD, you can easily dial a short code to achieve your goal.
To transfer funds, dial *919*4*account number*amount#. When you dial this, you will confirm the receiver, input your pin and send. That is all.
It is important to note that using mobile banking codes to run your transactions attract bank charges depending on the rate allowed by the bank.
What if you do not want to use mobile banking or you do not like unnecessary deductions from your funds? You can make use of the UBA mobile app to transfer money from one account to another.
How to Transfer Money From Uba to Other Banks via Mobile Apps
The development of bank apps has made financial transactions easy. You can do almost anything on the app without going to the bank. It is self-explanatory and simple to use. One of the things you can do on the UBA mobile app is transfer funds from one account to the other.
Unlike mobile banking where you use codes to make transactions, the bank app requires working internet and a smartphone or personal computer to work.
You also need to register and link your UBA account with the app when you download and install it on your device. This is mainly to secure your account. If it is well registered, you can perform transactions without experiencing issues.
Follow these basic steps to transfer money with your mobile bank app.
- First and foremost, ensure your internet is well connected and active on your mobile device.
- Next, download the bank app on the mobile app store available to you and install it on your device.
- Register your account number and create an account for yourself with your username and unique password. Use the One-time-password to secure your sensitive bank details.
- Log on to your app to access the services provided by the app. They include; sending money, lifestyle, transactional history, quick loans, paying bills, and TV subscriptions.
- Tap on the “send money” option to make transactions with other people.
- Click on the option of “other banks” to send money and look for the bank of the receiver.
- Input the account details of the receiver to confirm that the transaction is going to the right account. When the name of the account holder comes up, you can confirm to move to the next stage.
- The next stage is sending the amount you want and including a description of the transaction to the receiver. This is to let the receiver know the purpose of the money.
- Once the transaction is successful, you will get a debit alert. You can also download a bank statement to show the full history of your transaction.
The fee to transfer money from one UBA account to other banks is 10 naira. With these easy steps, you can easily make transfer payments to other banks.
Do transfers on mobile apps and USSD have limits?
Depending on the type of UBA account you possess, you can make transactions of up to 150,000 naira in a day with your USSD services.
What are the benefits of using USSD?
It can be used on all mobile phones irrespective of the internet status. Furthermore, it is fast and reliable. You do not have to waste time visiting the bank.
Can you deactivate USSD or mobile banking on your phone?
In case your phone gets stolen and you wish to secure your funds in your UBA account, you can easily deactivate your USSD services by dialing *919*119#.
Does USSD work for all sims?
UBA USSD services are available to all registered phone numbers that are linked to the bank accounts of people who desire their services.
In conclusion, I have shown you that there are easier and better ways to send money from your UBA account to other banks without stressing yourself out. This can be done with the UBA mobile app or the USSD code for UBA.
It is better because it keeps you from being robbed on your way to the bank and it is more efficient. Not only can you just send and receive money, but you can also do a lot more with the options available to you.
To understand more about UBA and the quality services they render, you can visit their website and have a chat with their customer service agents when you are having issues with the USSD codes. Thank you for reading.