The Zenith bank mobile transfer happens to be one of the best and convenient ways to do money transfer. However, the question a lot of people ask is what is Zenith Bank’s daily transfer limit?
This is because knowing the Zenith Bank daily transfer limits helps customers in knowing the maximum amount of funds they can send to a recipient in a day.
This is also because every bank has its own transfer limit as long as the customer is using a mobile money transfer to send money to another bank account within or outside your bank.
So What Is Zenith Bank Daily Transfer Limit
Please note that the Zenith bank daily transfer limit is the maximum amount of funds a particular customer will be able to send to another bank account in a day. However, the zenith bank daily transfer limit is N100,000.
But for those making transfers via the automated teller machine (ATM), note that it is limited to N150k per day.
Things to know about Zenith Bank Daily Transfer Limits
- The Zenith daily transfer limit is at N100,000
- This daily transfer limit of one hundred thousand is applicable to the internet and mobile banking customers.
- But for any customer to transfer more than one hundred thousand naira from their zenith banking account, they need to get a zenith bank token ID.
- Also, remember that a current account daily transfer limit is bigger than a savings account.
Here Is How To Increase Zenith Bank Daily Transfer Limit
To do this, just walk into any Zenith Bank branch near you and talk with any of the customer services to buy a token hardware.
This token hardware is about N3500, that is if you have already enrolled for their internet banking services.
Once you have the hardware token, you can maximize your zenith bank daily transfer limit to about five million naira that is if you’re transferring to a Zenith Bank account, and about two million naira if you’re transferring to other banks.
- With the hardware token, just log in to your zenith bank internet banking page or via the mobile app.
- Then go to settings and transfer limit.
- Once there, select the zenith transfer if you’re transferring to another zenith bank account, or you want to transfer to other banks in Nigeria.
- Choose your account and the maximum transfer limit.
- Always remember that the maximum transfer limit for zenith to zenith is five million naira (N5,000,000), and while zenith bank to other banks is about two million naira (N2,000,000) respectively.
- Input the amount of fund you want to transfer and click on the confirmation button.
- Once done, you can generate a token using the zenith bank token hardware.
- Input your zenith bank pin and then the token which you generated
- Once done, a success message will display on your screen.
This simply means that you have successfully increased your zenith bank daily transfer limit, which was about 100k before, to five million if transferring to a zenith bank account and two million naira for other banks.
But for those who are using the zenith bank mobile ussd code, what you need to do is to enroll or register for their mobile banking.
However, in case you don’t want to stress yourself going to one of their bank branches to register for their internet banking, you can just use their mobile app. This is because it is almost the same with internet banking due to their recent update on their mobile app. Note that everything that can be done on the Zenith internet banking page, can also be done on their mobile app including a high zenith bank daily transfer limit.