Zenith bank is one of Nigeria’s largest financial institutions. This bank has attained such status by improving its efficiency in satisfying its customers with a variety of services to suit their specific needs.
A bank account statement contains a record of transactions made in relation to that account. There are countless reasons why one might require a bank account statement. Most of the time, account owners request for it to sort out discrepancies in deposits or transfer transactions. Bank statements may also be requested by international bodies (especially embassies and international tertiary institutions) as proof of your financial strength or ability to afford the cost of living and other required expenses over there(abroad).
The following are methods of accessing your Zenith bank account statement online:
Internet Banking Platform
- Visit the Zenith bank internet banking platform https://ibank.zenithbank.com/internetbanking/.
- Log in with the required details.
PS: If it is your first time using this platform, you will need to register your basic information as required. After you have successfully set your username and password, you can then proceed to log in.
- Select the account type (either savings, corporate or current account).
- On the right corner of the screen, select ‘account’.
- Choose ‘account summary’
- Input desired date range
- Download the statement of account and print (if necessary).
Mobile Banking App
- Download the latest version of the zenith bank mobile app from a play store or Apple store.
- If it is your first time using the app, you will register some basic information like your name and email address. Also, this is when you will need to set your username and password.
PS: Be sure to use a password that you will remember for future transactions. Also, ensure to use a password that is not easy to manipulate, as anyone may gain access to your account with this information. Always secure your login details.
- Log in with your requested details.
- Select the account number of which you want to request a statement.
- On the overview page, select ‘History’.
- Then, select ’email statement’.
- Input the date range for which you are requesting the statement of account should contain.
- Type in the email address you want to receive the statement of account.
- Log out of your banking app if you do not wish to perform any other transaction.
- Go to the email address you inputted for this transaction and lookout for a message sent from Zenith bank. Open the message and download the attached statement of account and print (if necessary).
Alternatively, you can visit any Zenith Bank branch closest to you and request a printed copy of your statement of account for a selected range of time (date). This may not be the best option because a fee of about twenty Naira is usually attached for each page printed.
Therefore, the online request is not only convenient but also cost-effective, as it enables you to download and share the document easily without the need to scan an already printed copy.
Zenith Bank also has great customer service, ready to serve their clients or customers in case of an inability to properly handle or use the online platform to perform the bank statement retrieval or any other related challenges that might occur, they are readily available to guide and assist in any way possible, making banking and other related online transactions even easier.
Having to do an online banking statement retrieval is more convenient and self-satisfying, in the sense that it can bring a sense of accomplishment to one’s self in being able to handle minor tasks such as this, rather than going through the bustle of getting it done at a zenith bank branch, with even more cost.
If your request for a bank account statement is for personal purposes, you may decide to check for just your account balance via USSD. Dial *966*00# on your mobile device, and follow the prompts on your screen.
You can also call customer care for inquiries on how to maximize your options or for further questions.