Every GTB Bank account holder needs to know their account balance from time to time. There are a few reasons for this. It could be because the account holder is curious about his/her reserve in the bank account. Or because they are preparing for an occasion and want to know their financial stance. For some, they might be anticipating some credit alert and would like to verify its authenticity.
Whatever the case might seem having earlier information for your account balance can help you notice and make a move against unpredictable expenses. It Ian likewise be a lifeline on the off chance that the account holder/owner begins receiving unusual charges or strange deductions from the bank account.
This article is aimed at informing GTB Bank clients/customers on the different ways they can check their GTB Bank account balance without going to the bank.
Checking Your Account Balance on Your Phone
These are simple ways in place to check your GTB Bank account balance on your telephone; they are:
GTB Bank Account Balance by Dialing USSD code
Before we go into the crux of this procedure, this process depends on whether the phone number has been linked and registered with a GTB Bank account. Moreover it doesn’t necessitate internet connectivity or data, and this technique works on every mobile phone.
GTB Bank customers enrolled for the USSD can dial *737# and select the check account balance. In case you need to link your number, kindly ensure you have your account number, and check if your ATM card is readily available. If your account number and your ATM card are readily available, then, follow these simple steps:
- Dial *737# using the phone number used when opening their GTB Bank account.
- Reply the request brief with “6” which implies enlistment for new customers.
- Reply the next question with “5”.
- Input your GTB Bank account number and press enter
- Enter the last four digits on your ATM card
- Create your pin for carrying out your USSD forms of transacting. Also ensure the pin can be easily remembered and changed by you.
- Confirm your pin.
At any point, as long as you have linked your phone number to your bank account, dial *737*6*1# to check your GTB Bank account balance.
GTB Bank account Balance Via GTB Bank Mobile application
Internet availability or data is necessary and expected to check the account balance using this method. It’s pretty easy to download the GTB Bank mobile application through Google play store for Android devices, and it’s available on the Apple store for those who use an iPhone. GTB Bank customers who are registered for this stage can check their balance through the following steps/processes:
- Sign into your GTB Bank mobile application profile.
- Click on the menu button.
- Now all you have to do is select the icon displaying the account activity and your account balance should be visible for you to see.
Unregistered GTB Bank customers can begin their registration and selection process through these methods:
- Install GTB Bank mobile application from your application store.
- Open and update the GTB Bank Mobile application.
- After updating the application, click on the application menu and select SMS BANKING.
- The next thing is to create a pin which will be used in carrying out transactions.
It is easy to create a transaction pin by:
- Opening and launching the GTB Bank Mobile application in your Android, Windows or iPhone.
- Gently tap on the SMS banking feature present on the application menu.
- Select the pin services feature.
- Click on create pin after which you input your account number, new pin digits, and confirm the new pin digit numbers.
By following diligently, all that has been listed, you effectively registered for GTB Bank mobile application. It’s easy to check your account balance by following the process available to clients/customers.
GTB Bank account Balance through GTB Bank Online
GTB Bank Online is the forum or website where GTB Bank clients/customers can get to, perform, and enjoy services without going to the bank or ATM. The clients/customers require an internet-enabled device, a good internet network, and a GTB Bank Online profile. It is pretty much the easiest route to check your account number because you do so from the comfort of your home or office.
Unregistered clients/customers would need to visit the client/customer care representative in any GTB Bank office to enroll for GTB Bank Online. A form that can be downloaded is accessible on the GTB Bank’s official site, fill this document either online or offline and send it through the internet or mail to the available office of GTB bank closer to you.
GTB Bank is aware of how crucial knowing your account balance is, so they have made it easy for you and along these lines brought different problem-free approaches to get this information available to customers. The USSD code is the simplest way and registration should be possible in less than 10 minutes.